Saturday, November 17, 2007

Congratulations Candice


You all know I am uber proud of my sister Candice and now we can add one more thing to the list of things Candice has achieved. She has been writing articles freelance for Creating Keepsakes for a couple of years now and teaching across the country at Creating Keepsakes University; now she has an official monthly column called "Picture Perfect" which you can check out here. You can also see a lot of video clips of Candice giving pointers on Creating Keepsakes site so if you have a chance, check them out.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Stephanie...
You don't know me, but I found your blog through Candice's because it said something about Ohio, and what a small world!! You live in Columbus too! My husband is a 4th year med. student at OSU. Ammon, my husband, said he worked with Larry one time at the hospital. I love your blog and all your parties and projects and congrats to Candice!
Love, Kirsten Rasmussen
Riverside Ward (Columbus, OH)
Ammon went to BYU with Rebecca Orton...I saw her just yesterday at the library. ;)

Robin said...

Oh yes, I'm a BIG fan of Candice's photography! Would love to have her take our photo next time she's in town:)
Congratulations!

Melissa said...

You don't know me. I just "happened" upon you blog and I HAD to leave a comment. You are such a CUTE girl with such fun, creative style! You have done so many fun creative projects (I esp. loved seeing you birthday crown and monster towel and quiet book too!) You have also done a great job decorating your house! Your nursery is awesome. Love it! Not to mention the FUN party you threw your friends---what a great idea! I loved seeing the different hats! Keep the creative juices flowin and thanks for sharing!
Sincerely, Melissa