Friday, December 28, 2007

Look who is back!

Ted! (Which is what we affectionately call our Isuzu Rodeo) He still has several issues, including, but not limited to the fact that he is two different colors of white, but we are happy to be driving the rodeo again! That said, I have to mention that when Larry picked up the rental car that we used in the meantime, he walked in and told me that he thinks we need a minivan. Have you driven in a new Dodge Caravan? They are so weird! Check it out.
This remote opens and closes the back doors, a feature I'm familiar with

but it is also the key that you plug into your dashboard and turn to start the car.
The stow and go seating was perfect for taking all of our wards' toy donations in to Salvation army
but have you ever seen a minivan with sliding door windows that roll down? That one was new to me.
I forgot to take a picture of the neon green lighting that lines the ceiling of the car at night that makes everyone comment that they feel like they are in the cashcab.
Don't worry, I don't think we need a minivan for our single baby, I just had to share these weird features that I didn't even know existed.

No comments: