Monday, February 11, 2008

Orange you glad he's so cute?

Larry worked on Sunday and didn't get to see how cute Creed looked in hand-me-downs from Candice's kids so I decided to do a photoshoot Did I mention that Creed was not feeling cooperative?
When he wakes up from a nap he does not want me to put him down, but after about half an hour of quality cuddle time, he was ready to get down to play.

He doesn't stay still for long so I didn't get many shots, but I did capture him trying to walk a bit more. Last week he took his first steps! He's been cruising along our furniture for months, but he won't walk without something to hold on to, unless he's distracted and doesn't realize that he's walking, but last Thursday he took his first deliberate steps and I was so proud of him.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Orange is Creed's color! Fabulous pictures, Steph!

Molly Malia said...

captured all sides of him i'm sure! so cute! one handsome kid steph!

Anna said...

the second picture made me laugh out loud. so funny.

Kristen said...

Creed is so cute. He's at that great age where whatever they're doing, whatever they're wearing, whether happy or sad, they're so cute you just want to squeeze them. Anyway, I've read your blog for months and have never commented, but today's the big day!! (actually, i left a commnet for your mom the other day and figured if i could do that i could do this!) I love all your fun ideas, projects, and adventures. What a fun family!!

ellen said...

He's so cute!!

Emily J. said...

Love the outfit and Creed is getting so big. I was glad I was able to check up with you the other night.