Friday, November 07, 2008

Don't Give The Mouse a Cookie!

Candice's online photography class recently ended, but I'm still practicing, trying to work on some of the lessons. A big eye opener was learning to change the white balance on my camera. I am in idiot for not figuring this out earlier and have thousands of horrible indoor pictures to show for it.

At any rate, and I was figuring things out, I took pictures of Larry reading to Creed. The whole time Larry was reading If You Give A Mouse a Cookie to Creed, he had this intense look of concern like he was thinking, "Oh no, not again! That Mouse gets him every time!" And here's proof that he doesn't find other books as stressful.

4 comments:

I am Laura said...

Better not read "if you give a moose a muffin" to him. So cute.

Anonymous said...

The white balance thing was news to me too. I felt so stupid!

TX Girl said...

WHAT? I didn't know she offered a second class. Ah blast! I hoped she would make a second offering, because I was out of town for the first class.

blast.

Creed's face is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie! How the heck are you? Creed is so stinkin cute! I would love to get caught up with you email me at jeanaproctoratyahoodotcom. Miss you guys.
Jeana