Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2008 Christmas Cards

Ok, I know, yet another Christmas post, but that's what happens when you get so behind.  This should be the last one.  Speaking of being behind, I had grand plans for making Christmas cards, but ended up cutting back to 50 due to the sickness time crunch.  So if you didn't get a Christmas card, please do not be offended!  We probably meant to send you one, but never made it that far on the list.

We looked at Robert Sabuda pop-up books in my book club last month and made two cards based on his free templates.  That got me thinking that it would be fun to do a pop-up Christmas card this year, but how could a leave out a picture of cute Creed?  And thus this Christmas card was born.


There were piles of little Creeds everywhere you looked.
I totally got the idea from this Star Wars Chewbacca template on Robert Sabuda's site.

8 comments:

wandering nana said...

That has got to be the cutest Christmas card. My word you are talented.

Anna said...

darling as always. and it looks like you are really getting settled here in Utah and finding some favorite spots to love.

ellen said...

adorable card!! so clever!

Mom said...

When I see all of your accomplishments you make me tired!
Hugs - Mom cat

Brooke said...

Those are the cutest cards!!

Nina said...

I just saw yesterday this card that you gave Grandma Leona. Amazingly creative you are!

susan said...

wow...do you have a template for this card you made that you're willing to share...your card is awesome!! :)

Steph said...

Susan- Sorry I lost everything on my hard drive last year so I don't have a template, but thanks for the kind words!