Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Etsy Love

I just wanted to share some of my favorite things on Etsy right now.  Wouldn't each one make life just a little bit more beautiful?
Letter Prints by Paperfinger (first spotted on OhDeeDoh).  I can't decide if I would get S is for Sunshine, L is for Library, M is for Monster or use the custom option and ask Christina to do an R is for Robot print for Creed.
Wouldn't a vintage Secret Love Letter locket with a tiny love note in it make a romantic gift?  I would wear it all the time.  I'm so tempted to buy it, but it's not quite as romantic coming from yourself.
This wall hanging made by Little Pink House is already sold.  The description says "Hem" means "home" in Swedish.  I could attempt to make my own, but I don't think it could possibly be as lovely.
I've been eyeing the felt camera cases made by Hine for a long time.  It makes me want to buy a new little point and shoot camera just so I can carry it around all the time.
These baby shoes from frostingcouture are quite possibly the most adorable baby shoes ever made.
I already posted about this awesome superhero doll made by raplapla on my tumblr site, but I have to post it here too because I LOVE it.  The description says, "Tim is a florist from Warsaw. He has an impressive collection of grains of sand and he eats a jar of berry jam every day (and he is a super hero too)."
And I really think this Roar Growl, Gocco Print by Kidshaus needs to find its way to my home.

1 comment:

whitney said...

Everything on Etsy is a little pricey for me, but I would buy that roar growl print in a "New York Minute," as they say.

Also, I really hope we're neighbors soon!