Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh, that husband of mine!

Most mornings, Larry is off to work at the hospital before I wake up. Even though he gets up early, he usually takes the time to leave a cute note for me. This morning I woke up to find this waiting for me in the kitchen.
I opened it up to find a new Christmas CD that he made for me. So thoughtful! And so good too so I thought I would share the playlist with you incase you are looking for some new Christmas music.

1. Jingle Bells, Maybe This Christmas Tree -Lisa Loeb

2. It's Christmas! Let's Be Glad!, Songs for Christmas -Sufjan Stevens

3. We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Christmas With Weezer -Weezer

4. Winter's Carol, Midwinter Graces (Bonus Track Version) -Tori Amos

5. Away In a Manger, Songs for Christmas -Sufjan Stevens

6. O Holy Night, A Winter's Night -Avril Lavigne & Chantal Kreviazuk

7. Little Drummer Boy, X Christmas -The Almost

8. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Maybe This Christmas -Barenaked Ladies Feat. Sarah McLachlan

9. Winter Wonderland, A Ray Charles Christmas -Ray Charles

10. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Maybe This Christmas -Jack Johnson

11. Maybe This Christmas, Maybe This Christmas -Ron Sexsmith

12. Winter Song, The Hotel Café Presents Winter Songs -Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson

13. Angels We Have Heard On High, The Dawn of Grace -Sixpence None The Richer

14. Greensleeves, Maybe This Christmas -Vanessa Carlton

15. O Come, All ye Faithful, Christmas in Scotland CD -Highland Christmas Music On Bagpipes

16. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, Ultimate Christmas Collection -Jackson 5

17. Come On! Let's Boogey to the Elf Dance!, Songs for Christmas -Sufjan Stevens

18. River, Wintersong -Sarah McLachlan

19. Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy, Now That's What I Call Christmas! -Bing Crosby & David Bowie

20. Donde Esta Santa Claus?, The Perfect Christmas - Sparkle -Guster

21. Winter Wonderland, The Perfect Christmas - Shine -Liz Phair

22. I Celebrate The Day, Deck The Halls, Bruise Your Hand -Relient K

23. O Holy Night, Songs for Christmas -Sufjan Stevens

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Your house is looking very festive - so fun as always! Just wanted to say Hi and that I saw Sycamore Street Press as the Featured Seller on etsy today. I love all the designs you've done for them and had fun looking again!

Larry said...

Thanks Steph. I just wanted to say that the bagpipe song, knowing it's not your favorite genre, isn't on your CD, and there is a short song I already know you love, from a beloved Candice CD, on yours instead. Love you!

Nina said...

I never imagined Larry being so romantic and thoughtful! Cool.

Michelle said...

Hi Stephanie - you don't know me, but i'm a friend of lisa hymas & have loved your blog for some time. you are so creative & a great hostess. i especially love your music posts and since i just made myself a new christmas playlist last night, i thought i'd share a few of my favorites with you! hope you don't mind!

It Snowed by Meaghan Smith
Away in the Manger - Brooke White
No Christmas for Me - Zee Avi
Sleigh Ride - KT Tunstall

thanks for sharing your music, and your many other talents, with your blog stalkers!

Nikki said...

Isn't love grand! Way to go, Larry! : )