Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Cutest Photo Shoot You Ever Did See

I just typed a long post about these pictures, just to have blogger delete it. Don't you hate it when that happens? Oh well, here we go again because these pictures are worth it.

My sister Candice has been in town and she called me one evening last week to ask if I would be willing to drive down the next morning to do a photo shoot of Creed and his cousin Logan because she needed some sample photos for an external flash class that she's teaching in France. She wasn't sure if I would be willing to drive all the way down to my parents' and back just for a photo shoot. Ummm YES, YES I would! She is brilliant, and I will never skip a photo shoot opportunity with her.

She had all the props for a circus photo shoot ready, and I brought along clothes for both of the boys. I LOVE how these pictures turned out!
These two pals are so funny together. The totally belong on the Little Rascals.

This picture of both of them smiling is my favorite.

And this picture of the two of them makes me laugh out loud each and every time that I see it.
I stayed home with Oliver while Larry went to help with the shoot. He texted me saying the pictures were going to be amazing, but there was one bribe that I was not going to be happy about, but it would be worth it. I'm sure that you can guess what it was by looking at these photos. The gun was accidentally left at grandmas afterwards.
Creed's faces were hilarious.
Thanks you so much Candice!

11 comments:

coolkids said...

OMG! Those are totally awesome! Seriously! You will tresure those forever.

Beazer said...

Ha! The cowboy ones are perfect. Creed is quite the model. Love them!

Sunny said...

Creed needs to be a Baby Gap model for sure!

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

These turned out so well! Adorable!

Danielle said...

hahaha...those pictures are HILARIOUS! Seriously, Creed has got some spunk! :)

acutely cherished said...

How fun are these pictures!!

Kate G. said...

Oh my goodness -- ADORABLE!! I love the pics and the models! So, so cute.

mandi said...

ACK!!! These are so cute! I love that last one!

Bavonia said...

Too Cute!! There are always adorable photoshoots of girls everywhere, its so sweet to see to adorable boys, as a momma to a little man I love it!

MeganRuth said...

Seriously cute! Your sister is so talented. I remember the pics she had taken when we were at BYU and I was amazed. I agree with you, I would never pass up a photo shoot with her. Fun!

Brooke said...

Such fun pictures to have of the cousins!! Candice is fantastic!