Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Head Shots

I hate being alone in pictures.  I don't know what it is, but I just get awkward and everything looks so inauthentic.  So last year when Sycamore Street Press came out with a new website, my about me page ended up with a weird picture of me standing in my friend's kitchen with Ollie standing in the sink in front of me.  I kept thinking that I had to have a better picture of myself in recent years somewhere, but after searching, I came up empty handed. 

Luckily, just as the Sycamore Street Press team was updating the about me pages, Candice came to town and took some new pictures of me while we were in the midst of a family photo shoot.


Even though I don't love being in front of the camera, I try to remind myself that it's important to have these pictures. I want my kids to be able to remember me at this stage of life (Heck, I want to vividly remember this lovely stage of life).

Sycamore Street Press updates the inspiration boards regularly, and I love seeing what's inspiring the rest of the team. And as an added bonus, for a limited time you can still spot me with a row of knives behind me with my child in a sink that doesn't even belong to me, and a little friend's hand holding a treat in the corner of the photo. Alas, I already sent in one of these new pics so it won't be up much longer.

6 comments:

Heather said...

You look great Steph! Congrats on your wonderful work with Sycamore street.

Carlye said...

You're so pretty Steph! I miss you!

Laura said...

I read this like the child in the picture didn't belong to you not the sink. Ha ha. All the pictures are lovely.

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures!

ailie said...

Beautiful! And I love your necklace. Would you be willing to share where you got it?

Danielle said...

Oh I feel the same about pictures of myself! So fun bumping into you at Ikea. I was laughing that your son recognized my Avery. She sure had run playing with them at the shower!